Booking deposit terms and conditions
We require credit card details for all reservations. These will only be charged in the event of a no show. The charge for a no show is £10 per head, per booking.
We require deposits for some bookings, (large parties, Christmas or event bookings) if a deposit is requested, your booking is not confirmed until payment is received. Deposits are to be redeemed in full, on the day of your booking or event against goods in the venue.
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours’ notice are liable for full payment of deposit. This is non refundable.
- If you cancel your booking more than 48 hours ahead of the dining date & time, your deposit can be moved to a future date or refunded on to a gift card. Manager’s discretion applies if you wish to have a full refund to the original payment method.
- Where a full deposit refund is approved, refunds will be made to the card used to make the original payment. It could take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back into your account.
- If you pay a deposit and then your party drops in size on the date of dining, manager’s discretion applies in terms of deposit refunds.
Where it’s decided that your party will prepay in full for food and drink and your party size or order changes:
– If you give the team 24 hours notice you’ll be issued a full refund back to your original payment method. Less than 24 hours notice will be up to the managers discretion.
– If no notice is given and the food and drink has already been made, no refund will be given.
Our postal address is 39-41 Port Street, Manchester, M1 2EQ
Our phone number is 01612379946
Our contact email is accounts@accountscommonandco-co-uk
Our registered company name is, A Place Called Common Limited (Company number 05146288), registered in the United Kingdom, and our registered address is 79 Tib Street, Manchester, England, M4 1LS